About Me

My photo
Wifey* mama* Lifestyle & Fashion blogger* Young Living Independent Distributer*
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, February 26, 2015

Snow Day!

Hey everyone!! This evening as I watch one of my favorite movies ever Titanic, I decided to do a blog post! Yesterday at about 1:20pm we finally got some snow here in North Alabama!! It made my day just saying!! :) it didn't stop snowing until sometime around midnight!! In all here in the Somerville area we got about 11 inches of snow!! Can you believe that?! I'll add some photos that I took of the beautiful winter wonderland lol:) 
This is when it first started snowing!
My sweet Mini eating the snow! 
And this was this morning! 
Along with this photo too! 
This is the snowman my sister and I made! 
And you just have to get a selfie with him too :) 
And got us two and the snowman in the photo too! Needless to say I'm so happy it snowed! It may have come a little late in the winter but I'm happy lol! Hope each of you have a wonderful night!! 
Xoxo, 
Elizabeth 







No comments:

Post a Comment