About Me

My photo
Wifey* mama* Lifestyle & Fashion blogger* Young Living Independent Distributer*
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, March 2, 2015

Hobby Lobby deals

Good evening everyone!! I hope each of you have had a wonderful start to the week! It was rainy here and just very dreary but all in all it was a good day for me!! On Saturday, I was surprised with a gift card in the mail to one of my favorite places! Hobby Lobby!! It is my best friend's favorite store also! (She's also the  one that sent me the gift card) we went that same day too! And I found some awesome deals!! A wall decal for the master bedroom, some pictures to hang up in the house, several Valentine decor to decorate my house with during Valentine's, a coffee cup, my wedding veil! I think I did an awesome job finding everything!! Pictures will be added under this post so you all can see my finds!! 
Hope y'all have a wonderful night!! 
Xoxo, 
Elizabeth 



No comments:

Post a Comment