About Me

My photo
Wifey* mama* Lifestyle & Fashion blogger* Young Living Independent Distributer*
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

February 3,2015

Hey everyone! Sorry for not posting in a little bit! Between painting and planning my wedding I'm quite busy! If your following me on Instagram then you've noticed that I've started posting my Preppy Outfits For The Day! I've started doing it, because it's nice to show off my outfits! And it's also nice to be able to say where I've gotten them from! I'm quite proud of getting them either given to me or finding cute style at thrift stores! You never know what kind of brands you'll find at thrift stores! I found a Michael Kors shirt at one the other day! :) anyways, today I got some pretty cute/preppy earrings at Walmart! And a pretty awesomely cute Eiffel Tower keychain that is sporting on my Lilly Pultizer wristlet right now! :) I'll post pictures of them all along with the wristlet that I got off of Poshmark! If you've never heard of Poshmark, well then let me tell you it's an amazing app that sells clothing, shoes, and accessories! I'm really happy and satisfied with the app! If you have a Poshmark, feel free to follow me! ;) 

Here's me wearing one pair of the pearls! :) 

Here's all of the earrings minus the one pair I'm wearing lol! :) 

My cute Eiffel Tower keychain! I do have an obsession with EVERYTHING Paris! ;) 

And me wearing my other new pair!! Can't wait to pair this one up to a cute preppy outfit!!! 

Hope each of you have a great week!! 
Xoxo, 
Elizabeth 💋

No comments:

Post a Comment