About Me

My photo
Wifey* mama* Lifestyle & Fashion blogger* Young Living Independent Distributer*
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Happy winter day!

I know that most of my northern friends are sick of seeing snow by now! But if you live in the south like I do your probably wishing for snow!! And this year we haven't gotten any! This morning when I woke up it was snowing! Yes actually snowing!! So I hurried up and took some pictures of it before it melted! I think by now I'm just going to travel north and enjoy their snow ;) tonight we are under an winter weather watch for extreme cold air!!! Our wind chills are suppose to be -10 which is very un-normal for Alabama! I decided to today wear a very comfy outfit since I was inside pretty much all day! 
I thought it was a pretty cute outfit to put together! :) what are your favorite outfit ideas for the winter time? Hope each of you have a safe and wonderful evening! Before I close I'm gonna post two pics of my cute doggies!! 
Here's sweet Peppy:) my chihuahua!! 
And here's my other sweet baby! Mini! She's a chiweenie!! Love them both very much! 
Xoxo, 
Elizabeth 



No comments:

Post a Comment