About Me

My photo
Wifey* mama* Lifestyle & Fashion blogger* Young Living Independent Distributer*
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, February 13, 2015

Valentine's Day weekend

Well it's that time of year again! Valentine's Day! How many of you have plans for the weekend? Valentine's Day is actually one holiday I don't really do a whole lot for! I always do Valentine cards but that's pretty much all! I know that sounds horrible! But Valentine's Day shouldn't be the only day you buy a bunch of stuff to tell that special someone you love them! You should tell them that on a daily basis!! Anyways I've put together a cute Valentine's Day weekend outfit I wanted to share! 
I've put together my favorite pair of jeans from Old Navy, a cute shirt I got from a boutique called Factory Connection, and since it's really cold here in the South I put a pink long sleeve shirt under it! And couldn't complete the outfit without my zebra stripe ballet flats! And red lip gloss just seemed perfect with this outfit!! 
Hope each of you have a wonderful weekend!! 
Xoxo, 
Elizabeth 

No comments:

Post a Comment