About Me

My photo
Wifey* mama* Lifestyle & Fashion blogger* Young Living Independent Distributer*
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, March 8, 2015

Good Sunday Night!

Hello all! How has your weekend been? Mine has been great!! Busy but great!! It's been nice having warm weather here in Alabama after the three weeks of Winter Weather!! I love winter but it's definitely going to be nice having some nice Spring weather coming our way! On Friday we went to Tractor Supply for our weekly animal feeding.. And we always go look at their baby chicks they get in during this time of the year.. We ended up getting three Bantam's and three Cornish Rocks.. The Bantams are mine and they're so cute!! Each of them have furry feet!! Here's a picture of all three!
Today, my sister, mom, and I went to Target, Bath And Body Works, and Victoria's Secret to use our free coupons and stuff! I got to use my free coupon at Bath And Body Works for my favorite lotion ever!! Paris Amour!! It was so good spending time with them!! My outfit for today was one of my favorite maxi dresses ever! and a cute short-sleeved grey cardigan! Paired with a cute bow headband!! I just absolutely love my modest style!! I've tried many times to wear pants, shorter skirts, etc but I just never feel comfortable in what I wear other than my style!! And I have to say I think my style looks very cute!:)
Here's my outfit!!
And here's my cute headband that I paired with my outfit! I think it looks cute, preppy, girly, and modest all at the same time!:)
Hope each of you have a wonderful Sunday night and a great Monday and rest of the week!! We are preparing for an entire week of rain here in Alabama! I shouldn't complain, but with our ground already being very soggy it's hard not to complain.. But I'm going to try very hard on not complaining and being thankful for the rain!!
Blessings,
Elizabeth




No comments:

Post a Comment