About Me

My photo
Wifey* mama* Lifestyle & Fashion blogger* Young Living Independent Distributer*
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, March 13, 2015

Happy Friday!

Happy Friday everyone! I hope each of you have had a wonderful week so far!! I know I have, in spite of all the rain! I have been doing a lot of thinking about how I want to turn my blog into, and I think I've finally come down to posting about Modest clothing ideas, and about our daily life on the farm.. Especially since I live on a farm and will after I'm married too! :) Yesterday our Saanan mama goat had twin babies! It's so amazing to see the sweet babies being born, and seeing them thrive!! I'm loving being able to love on them! Even with wearing skirts and dresses I can do everything that others do in pants! :) Here's two pictures of both babies!
This is baby Charming..
And baby Snow! Yes we named them from our favorite tv show Once Upon A Time!:) But I think they're names fit them perfectly!
Here is my outfit for the day! I got this maxi dress given to me yesterday, and I added a black shirt under it along with a black cardigan over it! I liked it and I paired it with a pair of my black heels!:) It's very cute and modest and so my style ;) Hope each of you have a wonderful evening!! Would love to hear from you!! Feel free to comment on my posts with any ideas or anything!! 
Blessings,
Elizabeth



No comments:

Post a Comment