About Me

My photo
Wifey* mama* Lifestyle & Fashion blogger* Young Living Independent Distributer*
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, April 12, 2015

Good Sunday Afternoon!

Good Sunday afternoon everyone! Praying that each of you have had a wonderful and refreshed week! I know I have! And what better way to end my weekend than to help clean up the yard and burn off any old wood that we don't need anymore! :)
I'm going to post on here each of my outfits that I took pics of this week! I love being a "girly girl" as most people would say! ;)
Here's last Sunday's outfit..
This one is my Eiffel Tower sundress that I absolutely love! I paired it with a pearl necklace, and pink cardigan, and some cute earrings!
Here's another one! I love this Forever 21 top that my sister gave me.. I paired it with my White House Black Market skirt.. 
This was Friday's outfit.. Again this is a favorite of mine too! Since Friday was a little chilly here in Alabama, I decided to pair it with my Ann Taylor cardigan.. And again I added my pink pearl necklace with it and some adorable earrings!
Yesterday was one of those days where I just couldn't figure out what I wanted to wear.. Have any of you girl's been that way? I finally decided to wear this cute Maxi dress that mom gave me paired with my Eiffel Tower necklace that my dear friend gave me! 

And I ended up putting this cute bow headband with it too.. Even if it didn't match my outfit ;) I don't have a picture of my outfit for today, since I've been helping in the yard I decided that old clothes was the best choice! 

Hope each of you have a wonderful and blessed day and week!! I'll try and be a bit more active this week.. I'm loving the new update on my MacBook Air and can easily share my pictures on here without having to download them!! :)
Blessings,
Elizabeth ~XOXO




No comments:

Post a Comment