About Me

My photo
Wifey* mama* Lifestyle & Fashion blogger* Young Living Independent Distributer*
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Ben & Jessa's Pregnancy Announcement

Good Afternoon everyone! I hope each of you are having a wonderful week so far! I know I am! I have the wedding invites all designed up and waiting to have them printed off and dropped my wedding dress material off to my friend's house also! (She's doing my dress and invites for me!) And then yesterday, I saw where Ben and Jessa Seewald announced the wonderful news that they're expecting a baby on November 1, 2015!!!!
Seewald baby announcement

I am also going to post two pictures that I found of Jessa (people magazine one) and then one I found of Jill, Anna, and Jessa being pregnant together! Which I found on Pinterest! :) So here they are!! :)
She is currently 12 weeks along! Can't wait for them to announce if it's a boy or girl.. Or maybe both!! ;) 

As far as the people who are knocking them for having a baby so soon after they got married, You know that they were talking about having children before they even got married! They want a big family just like the big families they both grew up in!! I am happy for them and happy that they both have the amazing faith about wanting a big family!! I know for me I want a big family as well! And I'm definitely leaving it up to the Lord also, along with my fiancé! :)
I pray that Jessa has a easy and healthy pregnancy and that she also has a easy delivery too!
Blessings,
Elizabeth



No comments:

Post a Comment