About Me

My photo
Wifey* mama* Lifestyle & Fashion blogger* Young Living Independent Distributer*
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, September 3, 2012

Canning season

Hello all! As most of y'all know we have been in canning season! Haha I have helped mom can pears, cantaloupe, carrots, monkey butter, and I know there are much more just can't think of them right off the top of my head right now.. Haha
This weekend I also helped mom reorganized the pantry! Which was no small task! But we worked on it on Saturday and yesterday.. With the help from my two sisters.. I have enclosed a picture of what it looks like now! Sorry I didn't take a pic of what it looked like before! It would have been really good if I did though!! Haha
Anyways, I pray that each of you have a blessed day!!

~Elizabeth

1 comment: