About Me

My photo
Wifey* mama* Lifestyle & Fashion blogger* Young Living Independent Distributer*
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Blog update!

Hello all! I pray that each of you are having a blessed Sunday! I do have some questions for those that sew with plain colors!!
I am looking for dress fabric and I have looked and to be honest I was so surprised to see that fabric is so expensive!! I am in desperate need of some cape dresses and so my mom and I have went and looked in our town! Would anyone know of any other places that might sell fabric for a good price? Even if I have to order it in! I'm thinking on my birthday/Christmas list will be plain fabric!:) lol!!

Also I am posting my covering pics!! I love them so much! And will have to get used to wearing them more often! Haha
Happy Sunday!
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment