About Me

My photo
Wifey* mama* Lifestyle & Fashion blogger* Young Living Independent Distributer*
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, January 26, 2017

Outfit For The Day

I don't do much outfit posting on my blog much. But I just had to share my wonderful find from GH Bass this week! My husband, Lexi, and I went into their store the other day just looking at their winter clothing and all.. I ended finding a wonderful flannel top, and 2 cotton t-shirts all on sale! I just love how all my shirts are so comfy to wear and also are at appropriate length and don't ride up when I bend down to pick Lexi up!👌 


Shirt: GH Bass
Pants: Denizen by Levi (Target)
Shoes: GH Bass
Hoodie: Victoria's Secret Pink

I am in love with this comfy outfit! Also if your on instagram, I mostly post my outfit and daily going- on's so feel free to follow along! My instagram handle is Whittenwifey! 
~Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment