About Me

My photo
Wifey* mama* Lifestyle & Fashion blogger* Young Living Independent Distributer*
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, December 8, 2014

Modest fashion

Hello all! I'm so sorry that I haven't been on in a while! We've been major busy with canning and getting ready for the holidays! And planning my wedding!! 😊 

I've decided to start posting pictures of my outfits! Make my blog into a modest fashion blog! I will say most of my clothes were either given to me or I got from thrift stores so I'll just put the names of each article of clothing!:) if any of you have a question feel free to ask!! 😊 
Here is my outfit for today! 
Skirt: Old Navy 
Pink shirt: Rue 21 
Vest: Walmart 
Scarf: Walmart 

I hope each of you have a very blessed evening! 
Blessings, 
Elizabeth 

No comments:

Post a Comment