About Me

My photo
Wifey* mama* Lifestyle & Fashion blogger* Young Living Independent Distributer*
Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Birthday Gifts!! =)

Ok here are some pics of all my birthday gifts!!! =)

 This one came from my friend Rhoda.. =) She made the cute little rose hair clips for me!! =)
 This one came from my friend Juanita.. =) I soo love books and I soo needed a nice warm scarf!! =)
 This one came from my mom!! =) I soo love everything!! =)
 This one came from all my brothers and sisters!! =)
 This one came from my friend Mary Elizabeth.. =)
And this one came from a dear friend Mrs. Dorothy!!! =)

Thank you to everyone for all the wonderful gifts!!!! I soo love all of them!!! =)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Elizabeth! You won my striped cardigan giveaway! Shoot me over and email at contactelleapparel@gmail.com so I can get your contact info. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you soo much!! I am soo excited that I won!!! :) I cant believe it!! :) I got the email sent to you! I pray that you have a very blessed day!! :)
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete